Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Bzz agent report

Are you a bzz agent? If not, you should join! Bzz agent is a word of mouth marketing network. They give you products to try, you try the product, share information about the product with people you know and then report back to the website. When you are trying a product, you are participating in a "campaign." During the campaign you are supposed to submit two reports on how you shared info on the product with people that you know. In exchange for the report you get 50 points put into your mypoints account!!





I am currently participating in my 4th campaign. I am trying Glade Sense and Spray. Here is what they sent me:

I have been using the Glade Sense and Spray for a couple of days now and I really like it! Here are some things that I like:
  • The unit automatically sprays when it senses that someone is in the room
  • Once it sprays it locks itself for 30 minutes to prevent overspray and conserve the refill
  • You can also press a button on the front of the unit to spray freshener even if it is in lock mode
  • This is great for cheapskates because the unit doesn't spray when no one is around to smell it so it isn't wasteful.
  • I put the unit in my most frequented restroom. Guests won't be embarrassed by having to spray an aerosol can.

If you can get a deal on this, you should definitely try it!

Other campaigns I have participated in;

  • Chilis guiltless grill: received 4 coupons for free entrees at Chilis. All of the entrees my family and I tried were excellent and we stayed on our diet :)
  • Covergirl lip stain: received full size lip stain. I'm not a big lipstick user but I still liked the product and use it occasionally.
  • Pledge multi surface cleaner: received full bottle to try. I really like this product, I'm still using it often!

Want to join bzz agent? Click here

5 comments:

Mikki said...

Hey I'm a Bzz Agent too. I just got my Glad products and can't wait to try it out!

MommyEconomy said...

I also love BZZ Agent and just got my Glade products! The campaigns are a lot of fun!

Cher said...

Awesome post! I have been buzzing for a long time and honestly I never thought to write about it on my blog! Thanks for the post idea!I'm jealous I didn't get the glade or chilis!

Anonymous said...

I just signed up as a bzz agent about one month ago. I received the Florida's Natural Campaign. How do you earn or receive invites for additional campaigns? I'd love to do more. Thanks for any advice. m_huston(at)hotmail(dot)com

Mary H said...

Hey I am a BzzAgent too and I am in the Glade campaign as well and you know what I love about this one that is different from the other ones they had out- it sprays UP and not out- I really got tired of getting sprayed when I walked by and the first time I put one over the toilet and the boys used the bathroom- they got sprayed right in the face! Plus this one is so much quieter when it goes off! Gotta Love Bzzagent!