Monday, July 13, 2009

Bzz agent report

Are you a bzz agent? If not, you should join! Bzz agent is a word of mouth network. They give you products to try, you try the product, share information about it with people you know and then report back to the website. When you are trying a product, you are participating in a "campaign." During the campaign you are supposed to submit two reports on how you shared info on the product with people that you know. In exchange for the report you get 50 points into your mypoints account.

I am currently participating in the Bic Soleil Bella campaign. I received 3 razors. I am using 1, I gave one to my sister and one to my daughter. They also sent me about 10 $3 coupons that I am sharing with my family and friends.


I have been using this razor for around a month and I really like it! Here are some things I like:
  • I have been using this for a month and it still has lots of life in it (perfect for a cheapskate!)
  • The 4 blades are great!! I get a smooth, close shave
  • The e-z rinse technology makes this razor easy to wash off
  • The moisture strip is great, I often don't have to put lotion on after shaving
  • I love the curvy, comfy grip
  • I love the colors. Each razor is a different tropical, ocean color.

I would definitely recommend you buy this razor (if the price is right of course).

If you would like to become a bzz agent and be the first to try new products email me and I will refer you. socalcheapskate@gmail.com

By the way, I am participating in 2 other campaigns right now: Windex Outdoor and 7-11 Iced Coffee. I love getting free stuff to try.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Im a member of bzz but I've never been offered to trial anything.
Shari

BIG BILL said...

7-11 ICED COFFEE SOUNDS GREAT. IT'S ONLY 104 TODAY.