Friday, August 22, 2008

Awesome Lean Cuisine Coupon


I eat Lean Cuisine every day at work, and I have never found such a good coupon!!! This coupon is for $1 off 1 Lean Cuisine entree. Usually you have to buy 4 or 5 to get a $1 off so this is a really great find. After you print one, hit the back arrow and you can print one more. You can only print 2 per computer so if you need more than that, just use a different computer.
Click here or here for the coupon, you can get 2 from each link for a total of 4! By the way, my favorite Lean Cuisines are the Chicken in Peanut Sauce, Sesame Stir Fry with Chicken and Sesame Chicken. If you haven't tried these flavors, you should!
***Update: click here to have a coupon mailed to you!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HEY CHEAPSKATE I LOVE YOUR BLOG AND I LOVE YOU,DAD

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

LISA YOU ARE DOING A GOOD JOB AT SAVING. AND ALL THE FREE SAMPLES TO BOOT.