Sunday, October 19, 2008

CVS tips this week

Lots of good deals this week!! Here are some things not to forget:

Butler (GUM) toothbrush 2 pack: $3.99
Tip: Use $1 coupon from 8/3 Red Plum. If you are trying to grow your ECBs, then buy the toothbrushes, use the coupon and buy something that will make a $1 ECB. This week the pumpkin pail, funlight and CVS 1pack bar soaps will get you a $1 ECB

Excedrin Extra Strength Express Gels 20 count: $1.99
Tip: SCAN YOUR CARD!! Scan your card at the price check machine every time you go to CVS. You will get coupons. Last week I got a coupon for $3 off Excedrin Express Gels, so when I bought this today I got $1 of overage.
Tip: I haven't tried this yet, but you should be able to print a $2 off coupon here, which makes the Excedrin free.
Tip: The shelf at my store was empty, but I found an endcap full of Excedrin, so look around!!

Cleaners: Scrubbing Bubbles, Windex, Pledge on sale 2/$5
Tip: Click here for some coupons that would make each cleaner $0.50
$2 off any Windex product
$2 off any Pledge product
$2 off any Scrubbing Bubbles bathroom cleaner

No comments: