Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Few deals you should try at CVS this week:

****Update: this link will work for the Bic Soleil coupon. Coupons were also in 9/14 Smart Source!!

Bic Soleil razors and refills are $6.99.

Use $2.00 coupon HERE or from 9/14 SS

Pay $4.00 OOP, or use $4 ECB if you have it

Get back $4.00 ECB

You can do this up to 5 times.

Think stocking stuffers!



Always Infinity on sale $4.99

Pay $4.98 OOP or use $5 ECB

Get $4.98 ECB back

Limit has increased to 2 in Southern California!!

5 comments:

Shari said...

they don't give us the monitor MM but they give us free pads....hmm.. LOL I know I got that newspaper but I did not get razor coupons in it. Quite disapointing.

SoCalCheapSkate said...

I was wondering about the monitor. I kept looking for it in the ad, but I don't have the coupon so I didn't spend too much time worrying about it. We get left out of a lot of things!!!

Shari said...

The CVS I went to tonight did not have the always pads at free after ecb's, they are labeled as giving 1.00 ecb's....weird.

SoCalCheapSkate said...

Some of the pads are an October deal, I think they are a larger box then the free one (with ecbs).

Have you checked out afullcup.com? They have a great CVS forum where you can learn about things before you go!!!

Shari said...

afullcup, hcw, ds, and various blogs, but the cvs I got to the most, because its near my daughters school and I am dropping her off everyday anyways doesn't label their stuff, drives me crazy.