Wednesday, December 3, 2008

I'm back!!

I was on vacation last week, got back on Friday.



Luckily I was able to hit CVS when I got back and the only thing they were out of were the Venus razors. I'll post a picture soon, I put my camera in the washer accidently and my husband says not to turn it on for a couple of days and maybe it will work :(


**Update: This is what I got at the CVS black Friday sale. I got everything for a little less than $1 OOP. We actually got two of everything in this picture, because my husband used his card too. So for $2 we got everything in this picture times two!!!
Also, my camera wasn't ruined by going through the washer yay!!!

I'm taking the week off from CVS, there is nothing good this week.



I'll be putting my time and effort in at Kmart- they are doing super doubles all week!!!



They will double up to a $2 coupon. Double coupons at Kmart will last until December 6th.
Here are some rules:
Only 4 like coupons will be doubled per day
You can double up to 75 coupons per day per person. So you can bring another person or visit the store on consecutive days.
No internet printable coupons or copies of coupons
Coupon will be adjusted down if after doubled it exceeds the value of the item
Click here for more info and possible deals

No comments: