Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Couldn't help myself....


So I said that I was going to stay out of CVS this week, but I had a really tough day and decided to stop in on my way home to relieve some stress. I ended up with some great deals!!!

1 Complete eye contact solution (I don't wear contacts but little sister does)$8.99
1 Instant Energy $4.99
1 Bodi Heat pads $3.99
1 Right Guard Deodorant $0.99 (rain check)
2 Gold Emblem dehydrated onions $1.98 (filler)
1 Snickers $0.50 (filler)

Coupons:
$2 off Right Guard (tore off inside of box)
$1 off Complete
$1 off Bodi Heat (on package)
$17 ecb

Total OOP: $0.49 I didn't plan this correctly. I figured the cashier would adjust the deodorant coupon to $0.99. If I had known I needed $2.50 in filler I would have gotten something better.

ECB's received: $23.97

Two ways I hit the jackpot tonight:
1. I didn't realize that the deodorant I couldn't find last week is now a December monthly deal. I got a $6 ecb for it. Basically, CVS paid me $7 to buy this deodorant. My husband only uses Right Guard aerosol, so I'm hoping he likes the "professional strength." He is so picky, who knows.....I didn't need any of the stuff I got except for the deodorant, so 50 cents for deodorant is still a bargain, before CVS I was paying $4 a can.

2. On my receipt, I got a $5 off $15 purchase which expires in 3 days!!! I'm going to buy one more contact solution (or get free) and the dog bed in the ad and my pups will have a new bed courtesy of CVS. Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Want to see more CVS savings? Visit the "Cents"ible Sawyer's CVS Superstars

No comments: