Monday, April 27, 2009

Won't need deodorant for awhile!!


I'm back to blogging! A lot of people have asked what happened to me.... I started excercising instead of blogging. I starting using Wii fit and I usually have around an hour after work to excercise or blog, so I have been excercising. I'm going to try to start doing both.
I hit the CVS jack pot today.
I paid $0.07 for everything in the picture!!
CVS kids sunscreen $0.94 (clearance)
4 Dove skin vitalizer refills $1.96 (clearance, I got 8 vitalizers last week)
12 Lady Speed Stick Deodorants $1.08 (9 cents each on clearance)
2 CVS almonds $1.98
1 Garnier conditioner $2.99
Coupons:
-$2 Garnier coupon (Kroger mailer)
-$2 CRT for CVS nuts
-$2 Dove CRT (adjusted down from $2.50)
$2.89 ECB
I got a $2.00 ECB back for the Garnier

2 comments:

Kim said...

FYI, I found the Dove skin vitalizer refills at the 99 cents only store this weekend.

Anonymous said...

I have look all over and can't find the Skin Vitalizer. They are either out of stock or discontinued all over the Long Beach area. Can I buy 1 from you?!
susiesark@cs.com