Friday, January 2, 2009

CVS deals week of 1/4/09-1/10/09

Garnier Fructis products $2.99, earn $2 ECB LIMIT 1
-use $1 off coupon (there are a ton out there, let me know if you can't find one)
= FREE, too bad the limit is 1. Not a whole lot to do with shampoo OR conditioner....

CVS brand products: buy one get second one 50% off
- This is exciting!! There is a coupon for $3 off CVS brand items. Pair it with this sale and there are tons of possibilities for free household items, just put your thinking cap on. You could get toilet paper, tissues, paper plates, bleach, soap, bandaids, body wash, shaving cream and hundreds of other items. I'll be using this coupon DAILY!!!
-If you want the coupon, email me and I'll send it to you. I can't post it because I don't want to get caught by the CVS police again.

More Deals:
Colgate Total toothpaste or 360 toothbrush 2/$5
Receive $2 ECB on two - limit 3
-Use the $1.50 off colgate total aetna coupon - Print 6 HERE
=6 Free boxes of toothpaste

Speed Stick deodorant $3 Receive $3 ECB - Limit 1
-Use the BOGO coupon found in the 1/4/09 SS
=Buy two and get them FREE

2 comments:

Shari said...

From what I hear if you hit up walgreens the garnier is free fter Q's

Jennifer Moore said...

I'd love to get the $3 CVS Q

Please send it to:
venturafreecyclemod@yahoo.com