Friday, January 2, 2009

CVS January ECB deals


Here is a list of January deals:

Children's Throat Cooler Ice Pops $4.99 Earn 4.99 ECBs Limit 2
-BOGO Coupon HERE and in the 12/7 S
-Its best to do this all in one transaction if possible. Get 4 boxes, get 2 free with coupon, use $10 ecb, get back $10 ecb. If you buy 2 only and use coupon, you will probablly get $10 ecb and limit will be reached and you will only have 2 boxes
=FREE after coupons and ECBs!
**It is rumored that the limit on this is more than 2, so check your receipt to see!!

Nasogel Drip Free Gel Spray 1.52 oz. $7.99 Earn 7.99 ECBs Limit 2
-$2/1 Printable HERE
-Mail In Rebate found in select boxes
=FREE plus overage after coupons and ECBs!

Nutra Trim Weight Management Chewing Gum 48 ct. $3.99 Earn 3.99 ECBs Limit 2
=FREE after ECBs!


Soy Joy Six Pack $6.00 Earn 6 ECBs Limit 5
-$1.50 coupon that came in Kroger home mailer yesterday.
=FREE after ECBs!(I believe this deal starts 1/4/09, but I hear reports the the ECBs are already printing. I'm going to try it today. I haven't tried these bars before, hopefully they are good!)

2 comments:

Shari said...

I need to go buy those throat pops before they sell out, now that my daughter is in school we are constantly gtting sick but other throat stuff is too strong for the kiddos.

SoCalCheapSkate said...

Well good luck finding it Shari! One CVS was out of it yesterday. I went to another CVS and just as I arrived at the shelf, another lady grabbed all 12 boxes and put them in her cart. I was crushed! I can't believe how rude she was. And she used multiple cards at the register!