Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Holy crap, the CVS deal just got better!!

It turns out that those 6 tubes of Colgate Total toothpaste that we are getting for free at CVS this week are going to work out into an even better deal!!

Colgate/Palmolive has a mail in rebate available! Spend $15.00 on Colgate / Palmolive products, get a free travel bag filled with travel sized items and coupons - $25.00 value!

Click here for the rebate!!

**By the way, it appears that Aetna has removed the Colgate coupon link that I mentioned here. I saved the coupon as a pdf, if you need it emailed to you let me know!!!

2 comments:

Curls said...

What a fab deal! Thank you for posting! I would love the .pdf if you can email it to me. ibetbird @ gmail.com Thank you!

Rigby Family said...

Thanks for posting. Can you email me the coupon? tifndal@verizon.net Thanks!