Monday, May 11, 2009

Great deals

Check out Common Sense with Money, the blog that I check 10+ times daily!

Click here to read about awesome coupons that you can print for Kraft products.

Click here to read about getting free bbq sauce at Walmart and Target. I tried Target today, and the Target in my area didn't have the bbq sauce on sale, but Walmart might. I'm going to check tomorrow.

Click here to find out how you can use some of the above Kraft coupons to get free/cheap items at Target. I got free Nabisco 100 calorie packs today!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw the Kraft BBQ for 1.00 in our so. cal cvs/longs. Do you know if Longs is accepting our ecb's yet? Mine will expire before they are doing ecb deals again....
Shari

SoCalCheapSkate said...

Wow- thanks! I will have to check that out.

Shari- spend all your ECBs on something and then return it! Thats what I did and now none of my ECBs will be wasted.

Anonymous said...

I had to go to the univ cvs today to get medicine, I found out the cashier that hates me is named Tiffany. She didnt like my bbq sauce coupons, I never argue though, I just told her to toss it. The bbq sauce is also on sale for 1.00 at staters. I used my ecb's to buy a fan, I'll be returning soon lol I never woulda thought of "rolling" my ecbs like that
Shari