Wednesday, May 13, 2009

More free dentastix!

**I posted this Dentastix deal at Ralphs a couple of weeks ago. I went to shortcuts.com today and I was able to load another $2.50 off coupon onto my Ralphs card, so I can do the deal again. Go to shortcuts.com and see if you can load another coupon!!!


Ralphs has Dentastix priced at $4.59
Use the $2.50 off Dentastix coupon from the 4/19 Red Plum.
Go to shortcuts.com and load the Dentastix $2.50 coupon onto your Ralphs card.
You will have around 4o cents of overage to use towards something else that you need. Unfortunately you can only do this deal once.
**Are you new to shortcuts.com?? Go to the website and register your Ralphs card. Then you can load coupons on to your card. When the cashier scans your card, the coupon will come off automatically.
Go get some Dentastix Nanny, if your dogs don't like them give them to me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thanks Lisa so far my dogs like them. love nanny