Sunday, May 3, 2009

No ECBs this week!



I heard a rumor a couple weeks ago that there would be no ECBs in May and I didn't think it would be possible.
I had my shopping trip at CVS all planned out for today. I opened my paper today and checked the ad before walking out the door and noticed that the rumor is true. There are no ECB offers in the ad.

Please let me know if you know when ECBs will be back. I really hope that my hard earned ECBs will not expire before ECBs are back.

It would have been real nice for CVS to let California shoppers know about this in advance. I'm thinking of calling corporate tomorrow.
If you are a reader in another state, please let me know if you would be willing to get me rainchecks on ECB items that I can use when ECBs are back in California.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I left a note on your most recent post, but just now realized you posted about this, why only california? Weird.
Shari

HeatherC said...

So it is true....... NOOOOO! This stinks! :(

Anonymous said...

There are no ECBs in NV, either. Very cruel!!

Anonymous said...

I just went to CVS today to get some of the ECB deals. I bought some of the toothpaste, expecting $4 in ECBs (from the deals I've seen on blogs) and got NOTHING! I did think it was weird that I didn't get a CVS ad in my paper, but figured the deals were the same nationwide. My CVS ALWAYS bad about having the ECB deals tagged, so I thought nothing of it. I'm bummed 'cuz I wasted two of my coupons too! I'm tempted to return the stuff just 'cuz I'm so mad!

SoCalCheapSkate said...

I would return the toothpaste. Everyone knows CVSers don't "buy" toothpaste lol.

I'm starting to have ECB withdrawls.

Anonymous said...

I took my sunday paper with me to the store to show them the ad and the manager printed out the $5 EBC's from Nivea. Spend 15 get 5 ebc's and she let me do it twice!!!
And used expired ebc's that beeped and she pushed them through anyway!
Thank you cvs on Hwy 15.