Tuesday, September 30, 2008

CVS 9.28.08

I found lots of great clearance items today!

Box of Flavorice $1.49 (originally $14.99)
Flip top storage box $0.28 (on top of flavorice)
Smaller flip tops $0.15 each
Filing crates $0.49 each (great for coupons, Nanny let me know if you want one!)
Downy $5.49 (we needed this, so great I didn't have to buy it at Costco)
Gillette Fusion $9.99
Dawn dish soap $0.99

Coupons:
$1 off Downy (came in the mail this week from Walmart, I was bummed it wasn't a coupon for a free bottle, but it still worked out to be almost free)
$1 off Dawn September Proctor and Gamble
$4 off Gillette October Proctor and Gamble
$3 off $15 (email me if you have ?'s about this, I can't post where I got it anymore, copyright police)
$10 ecb

Total OOP: $0.91
ECBs earned $5.00, I was supposed to get $5 from the flavorice but it didn't print. I'll call tomorrow and I should be able to get it.

Total savings (on receipt) $52.97



Husband's trip:
3 Dawn dishsoap $2.97
1 Gillette razor $9.99
1 Colgate $2.99


Coupons:
$1.00 Colgate 9/28 smart source
$4.00 Schick October proctor and gamble
3 $1.00 Dawn coupons September proctor and gamble (they were out of the hand one, so they let me substitute)
$5.00 ECB
$3 off $15

Total OOP: $0.60
ECBs earned: $7
Total Savings (on receipt): $18.69

4 comments:

Jamie @ I Am A Money Magnet said...

Great clearance finds! I wish I could find more of those plastic storage containers!

Shari said...

I heard the flavor ice was no longer printing ecb's when on clearnace, but hopefully you can get them to print them. I bought my limit and recieved the ecb's but didn't work for my moms card.

Crystal said...

Good finds! I am jealous of those crates. If you sew check this out:
http://blog.craftzine.com/archive/2008/09/undercover_crate_tutorial.html

Alana Jo said...

Good job!