Tuesday, September 30, 2008

My return to Ralphs

Ok, I'm going to Ralphs this week. They found two ways to lure me in.



1. Lean Cuisines are on sale 10 for $15. Frankly Ralphs has a better selection of Lean Cuisine's then Staters does. I love the peanut chicken and the orange peel chicken (large box) and I haven't had them since I started my Ralphs strike in June.

Click here and here for some coupons to use on the Lean Cuisine's. I'm pretty sure I can get them for $1 each with the coupons. I eat these for lunch every day, its easier to grab one of these on the way out then to make lunch everyday.

2. They sent me coupons for free stuff!! Here's what I am getting for free:
FREE Electrosol diswasher soap
FREE Gatorade Isotonic Drink 6 pack or 8 pack (not sure what this is, but its free!!)
FREE 3.5lb bag Pet Pride Natural Dog Food
FREE Healthy Choice Fresh mixers microwave meal

No comments: