Thursday, September 4, 2008

Get your coupons and go to KMART!!!


NEVER in my wildest dreams did I ever think that KMART of all places would double coupons, but its true!!! Kmart is doubling coupons!! They will double up to a $2 coupon. Double coupons at Kmart will last until September 8th.
Here are some rules:
  • Only 4 like coupons will be doubled per day
  • You can double up to 75 coupons per day per person. So you can bring another person or visit the store on consecutive days.
  • No internet printable coupons or copies of coupons
  • Coupon will be adjusted down if after doubled it exceeds the value of the item
  • Click here for more info and possible deals

This is unheard of folks! I haven't seen anything this good since Vons had triple coupon days a couple of years ago. I'm not going to be able to sleep tonight, I wish I didn't have to work tomorrow.....

3 comments:

Julie Avery said...

I couldn't find your email...sorry this is just a comment...

I LOVE your blog - its so cute. I live in Corona Ca and I have a great deal to share!
Here's the URL for my post.
10 boxes of free Betty Crocker Potatoes!
http://julieheathavery.blogspot.com/2008/09/free-betty-crocker-potatoes.html

Can you get the word out for me!?

Julie

Bethany said...

Ah, but they aren't doing it in Mississippi! I'm so sad!! Glad some of you guys could have your fun though!

SoCalCheapSkate said...

We don't have ANY stores in Southern California that double coupons!! If Kmart will do it for three days, I'm all over it :)