Saturday, September 6, 2008

Free Betty Crocker Potatoes

****Update: I tried this at my Staters today (Shandin Hills store) and wasn't allowed to use the printed manufacturers coupons. I explained that I was using the store coupon (in ad) and manufacturers coupons and the manager didn't go for it. I am very upset and will be calling corporate on Monday. I don't think this is cheating, Albertsons runs ads like this all the time and accepts manufacturer coupons on top of the store sale. Has anyone had any luck??


Want 10 boxes of Betty Crocker Potatoes??



Sorry to out of state readers, but this can only be done in Southern California.

Here's the deal: Stater Brothers has 10 varieties of Betty Crocker potatoes on sale for 50 cents each when you buy 10 and use the in ad coupon. Print 5 $1 off coupons and they will be free.

Here's where you can print the coupons: HERE, HERE, HERE. You should be able to get two coupons from each site.

I'm excited, my husband loves these and I've been wanting to try the sweet potatoes. Thanks to Julie for sharing this with me!! Hopefully you can get yourself out of Kmart long enough this weekend to shop at Staters!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for the links, I was looking for enough of these to use at staters. Nice to find a blog with local deals too. Added you to my bookmarks
~Shari

Anonymous said...

I used manu. coupons on top of their sale and in store coupon for the hamburgar helper two days ago at my local Staters. Also my SIL already did the potatoe deal three times this week, but she did not use printables, so maybe try a different store?
~Shari

Anonymous said...

Try Highland and muscubiabe, they let me do it.
~Shari

Julie Avery said...

They tried that on me one time and I had a fit! When the mgr noticed that their deal is ~too good~ then they tied to change the policy. dumb. I'm glad your calling corporate!!!! Some managers need a good talking to!!!

Julie Avery said...

Another note: I did the deal again today and the checker said their new policy is to have a mgr check printed coupons to see if they are legit. She said it's cause of the facebook problems. The transaction went thru just fine.